• 1 bread roll (any kind)
• 2 eggs
• 1 tsp. SALDORO fine ancient salt
• 4 slices bacon
• 1 tbsp. chopped chives
• Black pepper
For the hollandaise sauce:
• 140g butter
• 2 egg yolks
• 1 tbsp. lemon juice
• 1 tsp. medium hot mustard
• 2 tsp. sour cream
• 1 pinch sugar
• ½ tsp. SALDORO fine ancient salt
1. For the hollandaise sauce, whisk the egg yolks, lemon juice, mustard, sour cream, sugar and salt in a mixing bowl until creamy. Melt the butter in a pot on the stove, allow to boil briefly and then add to the whipped egg yolks drop by drop whilst stirring. Add more salt to taste as necessary.
2. In a pan, fry the bacon until crispy.
3. In a small pot, bring water and 1 tablespoon of salt to the boil, then create an eddy using a whisk. Whip the raw egg in the eddy and do not boil any longer, but allow it to steep in the hot water for 2-3 minutes.
4. Lay the bacon on the halved bread rolls, place a poached egg on each and top with hollandaise sauce. Sprinkle a little chives over the top and serve.