- Knead ingredients for the dough, wrap in cling film and refrigerate for about 20 minutes Roll out and line the tart mould with it.
- Peel quinces and cut into thin slices and cook in boiling salted water for about 10 minutes. Then drain and arrange in the tart tin.
- Whisk cream, egg, salt and spices together and pour over the quinces
- Cut goat cheese into 7 evenly sized slices and place them on the quinces.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180°C convection oven for 25 minutes. Leave to set for about 5 minutes, then remove from the oven and garnish with thyme and freshly ground black pepper.
- A fresh salad goes very well with it.
Tip: If you don’t get quinces, you can also bake the tart with pears. The pears then do not have to be pre-cooked.