• 3 tbsp. sesame seeds
• 2 chicken breasts (each approx. 150g)
• SALDORO fine grain crystal salt with iodine and fluoride
• Cayenne pepper
• 200g cherry tomatoes
• 2 romaine lettuce hearts
• 5 tbsp. olive oil
• 1 lemon
1. Put the sesame seeds on a plate. Wash the chicken breasts in cold water, dry them and season with cayenne pepper and SALDORO fine grain crystal salt with iodine and fluoride. Turn them around in the sesame seeds, pressing down firmly.
2. Wash the cherry tomatoes and allow to drip-dry. Remove any withered outer leaves from the lettuce hearts, recut the stem and cut the hearts in half lengthways.
3. Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a small non-stick pan. Fry the chicken breasts in the pan for 3-4 minutes on each side at medium temperature.
4. At the same time, heat up a grill pan and brush the ridges with 1 tablespoon of oil. Fry the lettuce hearts and cherry tomatoes in the pan for 3-4 minutes. Season with pepper and SALDORO fine grain crystal salt with iodine and fluoride.
5. Arrange the chicken breasts, cherry tomatoes and lettuce hearts on plates and sprinkle the remaining olive oil over the lettuce and tomatoes. Cut the lemon in half and serve for drizzling over the dish.