• 150g lamb’s lettuce
• 2 chicories
• 2 oranges
• 1 handful walnuts
• 50g yoghurt
• 1 tsp. mustard
• 1 tsp. SALDORO fine ancient salt
• A little pepper
• 2 tbsp. olive oil
• 1 pinch sugar
• Juice of half a lemon
1. Mix together all ingredients for the dressing and season.
2. Halve the chicories and roast them on the sliced side in a pan without oil for three minutes at maximum temperature.
3. Peel the oranges and cut into slices.
4. Transfer the lamb’s lettuce, oranges and chicory to two plates and drizzle the dressing over the top.