• 2 small courgettes
• 150g small cherry tomatoes
• 800ml vegetable stock
• SALDORO fine grain crystal salt
• 400g spaghetti
• 1 bunch basil
• 40g parmesan (piece)
• 4 tbsp. olive oil
1. Wash the courgettes, cut them in half lengthways, then slice into semicircles, removing the stem bases. Wash and halve the cherry tomatoes, cutting out the stem bases.
2. Boil the vegetable stock in a pot, season with smooth flowing SALDORO fine grain crystal salt and add the spaghetti. Cover the pot and allow the noodles to boil for 6 minutes at a low temperature, stirring occasionally.
3. Wash the basil, shake it dry, remove the stems and shred the leaves coarsely by hand. Grate the parmesan.
4. Add the courgettes and cherry tomatoes to the pot along with the olive oil and cook the spaghetti for a further 3-4 minutes until firm to the bite. Stir in the basil and season the pasta with pepper and SALDORO fine grain crystal salt. Transfer to deep plates and serve with the parmesan.
Of course, you can replace the spaghetti with any other type of noodle. Garlic fans press 1-2 peeled cloves of garlic into the vegetable stock. If you prefer a creamy sauce, use 600ml of vegetable stock and 1 beaker of cream, omitting the olive oil.