- Mix all ingredients together for the dressing.
- Wash and spin dry the lettuce.
- Cut off any dry ends on the asparagus and fry it in a pan with 1 tbsp of butter and 1 tbsp of oil until cooked. Season with SALDORO medium coarse sea salt.
- Wash the radishes and cut them into small pieces.
- Cut the cucumber into strips with a peeler.
- Arrange the salad on a plate, spread out the asparagus, radish and cucumber strips on top.
- Boil the eggs in a pan of water for 7 minutes and rinse immediately in cold water. Then peel them, cut them in half and arrange them on the bed of salad.
- Drizzle the dressing on the salad.
Can be served with a fresh baguette.